At Dallas Athletic Club, you'll discover a family-oriented place full of experiences to share with the entire family!
With over 500 children as Club members, Dallas Athletic Club is dedicated to educational, athletic and social events and activities for our younger members and their families. From our Kid's Club child care service and monthly special family activities and events to the Club's year round clinics and lessons in golf and tennis, a full summer program including swim lessons, clinics, a full calendar of 10 week long summer camp options including the ever popular Adventure Sports Summer Camp, Golf Camp & Tennis Camp and the Club active Dolphin Swim Team for our juniors stay busy. Whether you are a family of four or have grandchildren visiting, Dallas Athletic Club has you covered!
Some of the Club's most popular Annual Family Activities include:
- Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny
- Easter Brunch
- Mother's Day Brunch
- Father's Day Brunch & Family Car Show
- Parent Child Fishing Tournament
- Memorial Day Celebration & Pool Opening Bash
- July 4th Extravaganza & Fireworks
- Labor Day Pool Party
- Father & Son Golf Tournament
- Halloween Fall Festival
- Gingerbread House Decorating
- Pancakes with Santa
- Brunch with Santa